A key part of the Traveling Toddlers mission is found in our motto “Building Lives, Changing Futures”. Through the founder’s own experiences and through research she was surprised to learn of the changing family dynamics.
According to 2016 statistics from the United States Census Bureau, the percentage of children living in families with two parents decreased from 88 to 69 between 1960 and 2016. Therefore, when Traveling Toddlers understood the significant of this statistic, she knew something had to be done to support family unity and preservation. At this point, Traveling Toddlers was birthed to assist with providing resources on Planned and Unplanned Traveling experiences.
Below are some Planned travel experiences that if discussed in advance can create a sense of safety, consistency and provide a structured routine for a child
- Change in routine or structure
- Planned Hospitalization of a child
- Planned Hospitalization of a caregiver or a sibling
- Birth of a child
Traveling Toddlers’ Planned service will offer the following resources:
- Assisting families in traveling who may have one income or limited finances.
- Providing tips on traveling with children
- Recommending affordable and fun ideas for food, shelter and play.
The reliable information of Traveling Toddlers pave the way to help families with affordable vacations options for their children.
For more information about Traveling Toddlers, click here, and to read our latest blog post click here. Thanks for visiting our website.